Pinch of Spice shall protect the privacy of your personal information on this website. This statement summarizes the website's policies for collecting, using and transferring your personal information and security measures.
Information we collect:
PINCHOFSPICE.SE collects information about you and uses this information to help you connect with incredible dishes and to provide other services to you as follow:
1. When you register in PINCHOFSPICE.SE, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself (including your full name, email address and password) in order to create account.
2. Pinch of Spice collects your personal information to maintain and develop Pinch of Spice services.
3. Pinch of Spice tries to communicate with you through your email address. Feel free to provide your email address.
4. You need to fill up all required field, otherwise Pinch of Spice will not allow you to create account.
5. You must be provide 6(six) letters password to create your Pinch of Spice account.
6. Your personal information are processed (collecting, organizing, storing) for operating Pinch of Spice services by PINCHOFSPICE.SE.
7. You may afraid to sign up by your Facebook or Google account for password issue. You do not need to tense about your password because there is no system to retrieve your password from Facebook or Google account. Your password is safe. So, feel free to sign up by Facebook or Google by one click.
8. Pinch of Spice use password encryption method to secure your password. Even Pinch of Spice cannot view your password as well.
9. You have the right to access, view and edit your personal information at any time.
10. You can add your desired dishes from our online ordering and takeaway page and can place order.
11. You can see your placed order and able to see the order status by time being.
When you subscribe to a PINCHOFSPICE.SE e-mail notification, we use your e-mail address to send you the notification(s) requested by you, such as the PINCHOFSPICE.SE newsletter, the PINCHOFSPICE.SE new dishes, discounts / offers and promotions. You can subscribe to and cancel services by following the prominent instructions in each notice.
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone. Unless we negligently disclose your password to a third party, we will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions entered into using your name and password.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are information packets which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. At Pinch of Spice, cookies permit us to monitor the areas of the website you visit and offer you easy access to the most relevant information.
They also give us the opportunity to greet you by name when you visit and remember you've already registered. Our cookies never contain any secure information or information regarding your personal identity. Your web browser will most likely automatically accept cookies, but if you want to change these settings, you can consult your browser help file.
We do not intentionally collect or request information from anyone under the age of 13. In such cases we request not to use the site.
Revision and updates:
PINCHOFSPICE.SE reviews and updates its privacy policies on a regular basis and publishes policy changes on our website.